Hello Doctor.

    Hello Doctor I am Raj.

    my tooth from upper jaw right side 2nd tooth from the last has been removed due to decay. Is there any temporary fixing available. I am unable to eat in right side


    eliza Raj Asked on February 26, 2024 in Dental (Tooth).
    Add Comment
    1 Answer(s)

      Hi Raj, You can have temporary fixing which is called rpd , it would be the removable tooth , I advice you to go for the permanent fixing which would be stable and last long for at least 10 years . It’s upto your will to opt .

      Dr. Krithika Sakthi Answered on February 26, 2024.
      Add Comment

      Your Answer

      By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.