Hello doctors, my chid is 15 years with no other medical conditions, since 3 months he has pain and burning sensation while peeiing sometime

    can you suggest what should i do please

    Add Comment
    2 Answer(s)

      your child could have UTI ( urinary tract infection ) needs evaluation, you must reach out to either a pediatrician orĀ  Pediatric urologist then to them to get evaluated as there could be because of various reasons and needs evaluation by expert, once evaluated then can be treated appropriately

      Dr. DRPC Answered on December 5, 2023.
      Add Comment

        thank you so much doctor, we met a pediatric doctor at our native place at ongole, on treatment for urine infection he is better now

        sb Answered on December 12, 2023.
        Add Comment

        Your Answer

        By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.