Hello Doctor, my son is 3 years has no other medical conditions i recently notioced m he has got only one testicle down there

    please suggest what should i do now,

    Add Comment
    1 Answer(s)

      Hi there, your child has a condition calling undecended testis, need basic ultrasound scan  to understand the location of the absent testicle and  your child might need a surgical procedure, depending on the location  absent testicle, you should consult  a pediatric surgeon or pediatric urologist for the same.

      Dr. DRPC Answered on December 6, 2023.
      Add Comment

      Your Answer

      By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.