RE: Hello Doctor I am a 28 years old woman with no blood pressure or sugar, I am only 5 feet. Is there a way to increase my height,

      Please suggest what should I do….

      shobi mk Asked on December 4, 2023 in Bone & Joint.
      Add Comment
      3 Answers

        As u have already passed the growing age only surgical procedure can increase in ur height but it is associated with many complications and long period of recovery .

        Dr. Kiran Answered on December 15, 2023.
        Add Comment

        Your Answer

        By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.