RE: Hello doctors, my chid is 15 years with no other medical conditions, since 3 months he has pain and burning sensation while peeiing sometime

      can you suggest what should i do please

      Add Comment
      2 Answers

        your child could have UTI ( urinary tract infection ) needs evaluation, you must reach out to either a pediatrician or  Pediatric urologist then to them to get evaluated as there could be because of various reasons and needs evaluation by expert, once evaluated then can be treated appropriately

        Dr. DRPC Answered on December 5, 2023.
        Add Comment

        Your Answer

        By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.